2012 rumours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on Force India's announcement, this is driving me mad now. Why can't their just announce Paul and Nico now so Sutil gets a chance of a seat next season :).

Maria de Villota to be the Lotus reserve driver next year according to the BBC via a Spanish source. Presumably related to Emilio?

Maria de Villota to be the Lotus reserve driver next year according to the BBC via a Spanish source. Presumably related to Emilio?

His daughter. She was in Superleague Formula for a bit...not especially quick.

Don't have it....can't find it, the same for '05 and ''06 it's a bugger alright :(.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-1-R...HGSK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322755843&sr=8-1

treat yourself for xmas mate - much better than 05 and 06! Prob one of my fave seasons.

As for otherstuff - can't see Kovi going to Lotus but the Bottas talk is getting more and more and he wasn't even in the frame a few weeks back so I kind of starting to believe that one.

3 finn's in F1? 3.5 if you count Rosberg.

I just hope Barri quits. He is a nice guy and all, but there is a time of coming and going and the time of going is arrived.
He has nothing to prove and no chance of winning the championship (and race wins). So time to make room for the younsters.

Well my hopes have been well and truly dashed by this from the bbc f1 gossip column:

Next year's calendar is expected to feature only 19 races after Bernie Ecclestone scotched suggestions that the Turkish Grand Prix could replace the mooted United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas. (Autosport magazine)

:( - NOT FAIR I LOVE TURKEY :).

Personally I think Barry Cello is finished so you have to think Sutil and his pot of cash.

I would agree with you there. Plus Sutil did his chance of a drive the world of good with his performances over the last few races of the season.

I just hope Sutil - if he ends up at Williams takes his form there and carrys on where he left of. Possibly not scoring points but sending the team in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom