2012 rumours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Sutil's legal troubles with Eric Lux (CEO of Genii Capital who own Lotus Renault) affect his chances of finding a seat?

WHY WOULD YOU TOY WITH ME!?

It is unfortunate. Not for I, or for Quick Nick, but for Williams as they would be the biggest benificiaries of that being true.

WHY WOULD YOU TOY WITH ME!?

It is unfortunate. Not for I, or for Quick Nick, but for Williams as they would be the biggest benificiaries of that being true.

Mate...hold your beard, 5-10 drivers they are looking at, Heidfeld has to be one of them. If not I will buy myself a beard trimmer and trim that beard.

According to Autosport, Rubens has made a positive impression on Williams' new technical team (Coughlan and Tomlinson) and that may have put him back in the race, as it were. Intriguing.

Would anyone like to take a £10 bet with me that Bottas will replace Maldonado at Williams before the end of the 2012 season?

Yes, go on then. I think they need his cash too much to consider dumping him.

Its on!

My thinking is his cash is going to dissapear after the Venuzluan parlimet investigate into it and pull the plug. Once that happens I think Frank will have him escourted out the garage very quickly.

its all if's and maybe's though

Yeah thats what I meant - think it would be a bit tight for me to claim a win if he just stood in for a race (unless its the last GP of the year in which case I'd say technically he replaced him)

Ricciardo maybe Toro Rosso but could be Caterham.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/96670

Lot's of rumours going around about this on the Friday of the Brazilian GP. Would love to see this happen if only to end Jarno Trulli's F1 career.
But there was also rumours going round suggesting that Jaime Alguersuari was of to HRT to join the all Spanish team alongside Pedro De La Rosa. So they is hope for young Buemi yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom