• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
Who gets your vote this weekend?

Just remember to keep the site rules in mind when posting as I can see this one getting a bit lively.

Lewis gets it for me, simply for his stupid moves on Webber and Jenson. I can't think of anyone else worth giving it to, but then we are only half way through the race still, so plenty of scope yet.

Oh well, after waiting this long, I guess i'll just have to stick with my vote as can't see anything else quite as chumpish happening..

I reckon the Race Directors are the Chumps, way way way too conservative with the Safety Car

How was it stupid against Alonso, he had the line and was ahead in the braking zone, there is no way on earth Alonso would have made the chicane?!?

I am having a hard time with this one. It has to be one of the McLaren drivers, but which one. Realistically, I want to wait to see how the stewards rule on Button vs Alonso before deciding. If I had to vote now, I would go with Hamilton. The man has to learn patience. As the old Le Mans saying goes "races are rarely won on the first lap, but lots are lost on it".

Heidfeld and di Resta were a bit all over the place. It has to be one of them. Maybe Heidfeld because he cost me good points on Fantasy F1. >:(

Button would be a candidate as well, but I find it hard to call the winner a chump. He also got even with Vettel from Monaco. ;)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Vettel for binning it on the final lap when all he had to do was keep the car between the wet lines.

Voted for Lewis. But only because Jenson won. Button put the Vettel 2011 coronation on hold.

Hamilton is going to catch a ton of heat for having these two races in succession, even though he has a right to feel aggrieved for a couple of the incidents.

Can't help but think of the two force indias for this one, not sure who to vote for yet though. Was Heidfeld so terrible? It was hard for him given that Kobayashi stopped so much due to going onto the wet.

Too many chumps...one of them being Charlie Whiting leaving the safety car out for extra 4-6 laps everytime it was deployed...throw DRS another chump...

I've voted for him as driver of the day, but also chump of the day - JB.... His first third of the race was just chaos... But then backed it up with an absolutely sublime drive through the field!

I think Paul Di Resta gets my vote. With many candidates to choose from his name cropped up the most often.

What happened to Rosberg? I don't recall him being in any big incidents - just slow?

Who should I vote for? Di Resta? Hamilton? Sutil? Rosberg? The HRT's and Virgin's getting in the way? Alguersuari for being all over the place for the "whole" weekend?

Why is there no Charlie Whiting as an option? Or DRS?

I'm quite a fan of Hamilton (and was as disappointed as the rest to see him retire) but he's getting far too eager to throw it all away for a chance of an overtake, and in this race quite early on. I know he's very keen to win but he needs to start looking at the bigger picture - he needs the finishes and the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom