Football 2011/12 Fantasy Premier League

Poor result for me this week but I still have Rooney and if he gets 10+ points Dawson and Bale dont score and Thunder Badger's Man United pair get less than 8, I will be first! And not bad has a brilliant 12 points from Heskey!

I need a rooney hatrich Nani to get a couple of assists to get anywhere close.

already used my wildcard and its been an omittaged disaster. only 17 points two players injured and a rubbish squad player as the only sub to replace Demba Ba who didn't play.

Bollocks!!!

This league confuses me, I'm part of the league but I can't select it. Can someone resend me the link to join the league.

I would be bottom if you could see me as my injury list has now grown to 6! (Woodgate and Smith still fit!)

Have joined the league if that's okay? Haven't looked at F1 since end of July until today, been busy getting ready for the new football season mostly!! A lot catching up to do on the Spa news then, which can be during practice tomorrow.:)

I did notice Heidfeld had been ousted early today so resolved to change him out of my team tonight but then a friend came round unexpectedly and we got into a few drinks and cricket highlights. So I'm here, a bit wobbly and making some random change to my F1 team with 30 seconds to spare.

Does my activated driver Kamui stand a chance at Spa or will Sauber stink again? What's the weather like? Where are the DRS zones? Why am I posting F1 on this thread? Too many questions, too much beer but will all be sorted tomorrow :cheers:.. shame it's too late for my F1 team though, Heidfeld should have been gone two races ago .. from Summertime and Renault.

Good Luck.

Sorry, not been on CTA or the Footie League for most of the last week/10-days ..... been moving into new apartment and was without internet for a couple of days, then had to make a start unpacking a mountain of boxes.

Noticed the game didn't start until Week Two as the site screwed up somehow with all the leagues.:(

And the Week Three results haven't been fully updated yet. :( or double :( and now we have a weekend break for the Euro 2012 internationals :givemestrength:when there's every chance of a few more injuries.

Since there are two types of league, can everyone join the "Classic" Scoring League set up by yours truly with this code:

1051424-316658

Hadn't spotted your comment tby, but now entered this league as well - according to the message I get included after the next set of games, so guess I have a bit of catching up to do :)

Not sure if anyone else can still join the original one (92825-33073) as it is based on weekly head-to-head games between the players and has now started, with just the 10 players who were in when they did the league fixtures list. :dunno:

Not doing to hot at the moment, not like my Fantasy Baseball......:(

I will pick a team of United, City, Wolves and Newks players,.......instant success.

Despite my 4 point deduction and a futher 4 for next week i'm still hanging onto 4th! The slyboogers have an awesome team second highest scorers this week! but we are rubbish are putting us all to shame wayne rooney contributing a magnificent 34 points to them! thats more points than i got all together this week! Anyway here are the standings:

1 We are Rubbish! 64 231
same.png
2 Dorset Blues 43 207
same.png
3 Shakhtar Senseless 43 198
same.png
4 JosXI 32 181
up.png
5 UHF 44 173
down.png
6 RamilasPremierCru 31 168
down.png