• Jenson Button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nico Hulkenberg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
The usual post race poll to see who you thought performed the best throughout the Monaco GP weekend. Difficult to see past Webber but Kubica put the Renault into places most of us thought it probably couldn't go, Alonso made 7th (6th?) from 24th on the grid or do you like one of the Force India boys, bringing their cars home in 9th & 10th?

I've added the option to change your vote should someone put forward a compelling argumant and change your mind.

I'm going to discount Alonso as he only actually passed 4 drivers on the track and they were the new teams.
His huge gain came from a very fortuitous safety car which enabled him to make a free pit stop and leapfrog everyone from 19th 7th.
Besides, his P3 crash surely discounts him as driver of the "weekend".

For me it has to be between Mark W and Robert K and as the Red Bull is way ahead of any other car I think Robert gets it.

Robert has been extremely impressive every session so it's very deserved in my opinion.
Yes he lost 2nd place at the start but Monaco is notorious for the "dirty side of the grid" so that was almost always going to happen.

I have to agree with RK being the best of this weekend. His superiority over his teammate was little short of amazing. Staying at the sharp end of the field throughout the race, even with so many safety car periods to tighten things up (shades of NASCAR) took immense skill and grit. Great showing! :thumbsup:

As impressive as Kubica's performance was I've gone for Webber. Yes the Red Bull is in a "Brawn" like state as far as performance is concerned but Webber coped superbly with everything throw at him today, including 3 (?) safety car periods and kept banging in fastest lap after fastest lap to muller the field.

Who the hell voted Trulli?

Outqualified and had a candidate for Stupidest Crash of the Season™.

There is only one choice for the weekend, and he drives a yellow car. :thumbsup:

teabagyokel said:
My money is on someone who has recently recieved some wine postmarked "Italy"

If a crate of cider, postmarked "Somerset", had winged it's way in my direction, then my vote would have been trulli changed.

Of course, it would have to be proven that my vote wasn't for Trulli in the first place. But since he wouldn't be sending a crate of cider from Somerset, it wasn't me that voted for Trulli!

Also, since none of the drivers' saw fit to furnish me with any cider, I've voted for the actual driver of the weekend (IMHO), which was Kubica... but then, how do you know he didn't send me a crate of Polish “wodka”..? :unsure:

Pozdrawia?

Back
Top Bottom