Television Whats on TV?

Last night I watched the premier of Designated Survivor. I was pleasantly surprised by the show. It's premise is macabre but intriguing at the same time and very fitting to today's politics, particularly in the States, what would happen if all of the current politicians are all of the sudden blown away ... if anything, the show is worth watching to see Jack Bauer in power (and a Canadian at that :) sorry, I'm mixing fiction and reality here)

Tonight the States get a REAL dog-and-pony show.

The first Presidential debate takes place. What I find amusing is that several news agencies in the U.S. have done an analysis, and they find that Clinton tells a lie every 12 minutes, while Trump tells one every THREE minutes!!!!! So the Clinton camp wants the moderator to fact check as the debate progresses, while the Trump campaign is adamantly opposed (what a surprise).

Last night I watched the premier of Designated Survivor. I was pleasantly surprised by the show.

Me too! I saw a trailer for it after another show so thought I'd give it a punt. Will carry on with it :D

Oh and The Walking Dead..........OMFG!!!! The eyeball!!!!!

Watched episode one last night. Amazing filming, framing, etc etc.

Now I am a fully signed-up miserable old git at times – and this may be one of them – but the sound effects (foley) are so overworked. The background score with added bumps, scrapes and whooshes makes it a bit cartoony - almost takes away from the majesty of the filming. Still, hugely enjoyable telly.

The Crown. My wife and I took a chance on it and it's really good. Not for everyone but if you are into this type of historical dramas, by all means look it up in Nexflix.

The Crown. My wife and I took a chance on it and it's really good. Not for everyone but if you are into this type of historical dramas, by all means look it up in Nexflix.

Ive seen advert for that but don't have netflix but it look very good & something i wouldve watched. As i would interested in knowing about the hidden bits of Queens reign
----------------------------------------------
On a separate point Modern Life is Goodish on dave is just comedy at its best its like a hr long jigsaw puzzle as say some funny things which just gets better so rewarding as pieces it all together. In the 1st episode i had to pause it in the final 15 mins to compose myself as couldnt breathe for laughing & 2nd episode delivered 1 of the best lines of 2016 "If you put a sausage in it, then it's not a Viennetta"

Anyone else watching Mr Robot? It's brilliant but doing my head in at the same time. Just got to the end of the 2nd season/series and looking forward to the 3rd in 2017.

I am FB, I'm just a little behind now that I ditched cable. Some of the appeal of the series is that you don't know how much of what's happening is "real".

Time Commanders made a welcome return to the BBC on Monday night. I'm not sure Greg Wallace is the ideal host but it was all good fun.

Celebrity Robot Wars what a turd fest.
My favorite show back in the day. Destroyed by idiots.

Standardised robots ok, for celebs, standard chassis and drive system kind of makes sense.
Making these standard chassis with exposed wheels is totally mental. Have they not watched the show?

Guess what the spinners take the wheels off the other robots in 10 seconds.
Guess what the only 2 spinners ended up in the final.

Guess what The final lasted 3 seconds..... a wheel was taken off.

And Dara is still shit.

Bring back Craig Charles.

DISAPPOINTED.

Back
Top Bottom