Television Whats on TV?

I'm a mess. sniff.

Edit.
Amazing people to come on and talk about that day. Worth watching despite how hard it was. This is why we don't have a gun culture like the USA. How could anyone shoot down 5 year old kids. Pure evil.

Last edited:
As I flicked through the channels tonight, the only answer I can give to the title of this thread is "**** all"!

Watched the first episode of The Island with Bear Grylls last night. There is an ex-Army veteran on the ladies team who apparently isn't aware that water should be boiled before drinking. In fact none of the ladies team thought it a bad idea to start drinking water from a stagnent pool. No wonder half of them are now throwing up.

Over the weekend me and the wife did two BBC mini-series - Thirteen and The Night Manager. Both watchable if a little predictable.
Did think Night Manager ending was a bit predictable, was waiting for a shocker twist at the end & never happened, was decent though.

I'm going to post this here as I can't be bothered to start a thread for 'What's on radio' but on the way home from a family day out on Monday, I listened to Suzi Perry hosting drive time on Radio 2. She talked to various F1 people about their choice of music and then played a song or two as nominated by each person.

I laughed out loud when she spoke to Niki Lauda and asked him "So, what did you do in the 70's to let your hair down?"

The only thing that would have made it more incorrect is if she'd asked him if he had a good ear for music.

The 2nd season of Narcos came out on Netflix Sep 2 and I am sad to say I "binged" it this weekend.

Wagner Moura (Escobar) was fantastic.

Can't wait for season 3! :D

I saw the first two episodes of Stranger Things. My missus and eldest son then watched all but the last one when I was away and then I got to watch the last one with them. I'm sure something interesting happened in the middle but I didn't get to find out about it. :(

Back
Top Bottom