Sky F1 2012

Listened to him on 5 live a few times. He's not bad actually
I don't think he'll be that good!
Also, the channel is there but it just shows replays of the advert 24/7, interviews with emmo and someone else I forgot! Starts at 8, recording it!
Edit: It's Sir Jackie!

I also have a feeling that Simon Lazenby is gonna be worse than Jake, but Jake was great (Brogan will disagree) and Simon doesn't seem to of watched f1 before 2011
Friday at 3: F1 Season Review 1988, at 10: Season Review 2011!

I also have a feeling that Simon Lazenby is gonna be worse than Jake, but Jake was great (Brogan will disagree) and Simon doesn't seem to of watched f1 before 2011
Friday at 3: F1 Season Review 1988, at 10: Season Review 2011!

I agree I like Jake. Again probably the banter thing with them all I enjoy as a bit of light entertainment around it. Gonna reserve judgement on Sky F1, but somehow cant seem to stop my head being excited about it. Probably just the thought of F1 coming up in general TBH but will soon see.

Cant believe herbert has just said "Alonso for sure" in response to who can beat vettel to the top spot... He not been watching or reading anything regarding the Ferrari then or he know something we dont?

I suspect Herbert will be a typical lazy pundit and base his opinions on sentimentality. Good to see two of the panel connected to the teams though, and we might get some insight out of the oncoming wall to wall coverage.

:oops: was going on about the F1 report on SSN all weekend and i forgot to watch the bloody thing. Damn was it any good? I'm hoping it'll be on Sky Anytime so i can watch.

There is currently a fabulous time lapse sequence of the Williams team building their 2012 car on the Sky F1 channel - fantastic

Best five minutes of F1 I have seen for a while. Watched it 3 times now.
Heres a question, what is the bloke doing with his hand down the hole at the front of the car. I am guessing by the frequency of the big meetings (1 a day?) this is filmed over about 1 week and this guy must have his hand in that hole for 2 or 3 days straight in total.

Maybe its where they keep the wine gums.

Back
Top Bottom