Sky F1 2012

The less said about that opening sequence the better and the song can **** off as well, so far soo disappointed, hopefully there is only one way it can go from that and that is up.

Apparently "Sky bosses winced when it was put to them at media lunch that it [the opening title song] was so Jake Humphreys".

Did they do any test screenings at all?
I can't think of a more drab, downbeat song to open an F1 program with.

I think it's pretty good myself, anyway miles better than the ITV rubbish which always reminded me of 'Three Blind Mice'.

And the BBC have rather spoilt 'the Chain' in recent seasons, by thinking they could improve it with a little 're-mixing', when they should have just let the original track speak for itself. They did the same sort of thing with Top Gear only worse, by replacing the original Allman Brothers track with a much inferior 'modern' version.

The words were modified, because in the original and it included 'death.'
It is a good ending song, but not a good intro song.

That song was used by the bbc in 2010 at Abu dhabi, a boring song for a boring race. you would have thought that Sky could have come up with something original if not at least something to get your blood pumping.

Did they get the same company who designed the olympic logo to come up with that shit? I could knock something better than that up in 10 minutes.

That song was used by the bbc in 2010 at Abu dhabi, a boring song for a boring race. you would have thought that Sky could have come up with something original if not at least something to get your blood pumping.

Did they get the same company who designed the olympic logo to come up with that shit? I could knock something better than that up in 10 minutes.
Go on then! I'm joking! And it was used to review the season
That drift was just awesome!

Back
Top Bottom