Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

well he is living up to the quote to I posted on sports personality thread, after nearly 11yrs I seemingly know him quite well

we know yes at times he's a :censored: but on the whole he nothing like his portrayed reputation

yeah I saw that on Instagram (I have an account never post) but I do like watching the videos from numerous people I follow & yeah it not the huge issure its snowballed into, but yeah its another :givemestrength: reaction of going no wonder the non F1 public dont warm to you, because what does it matter if he wants to wear a dress its Christmas & wearing a dress is not going to turn him into Elton John or Louis Spence overnight he will be fine & even if he does why does it matter does lewis masiclulinty that fragile it makes him uncomfortable. also its 1 thing to have a bit of joke on that day offline, but what was going through his head to think ill make my nephew feel bad & then post it all over the internet, because everyone will agree with me

a episode of everybody loves Raymond tackled this same issue 15yrs ago, where the 6yr old twins wanted to be fairies in the school play, but the grandfather had a weirdly very similar reaction to lewis Hamilton & dad is gradually turned, tries to convince them unsuccessfully to be boulders

"Everybody Loves Raymond" Fairies (TV Episode 2001) - IMDb

Last edited:
Far too much PC, a single comment just ain't bullying, just get a life say what you wan't, if you get punched on the nose you know you've hit some ones sensitive spot, store the knowledge and use it at at at time when it will be to your advantage:o

The video itself actually seems really nasty! The whole “boys don’t wear princess dresses” sounds very aggressive...

What really depresses me is the number of people who are coming out of the slime to defend the original post.

as a few have said I doubt there is malice in what he lewis initially said, some of his supporters that hes at fault for sharing probably have got a bit of malice though unfortunately. but I researched it & the nephew is 4, its putting stereotypes on a young boy way beyond his years as I say hes 4 not 14, he doesn't think this means anything he's too young to know what is boy or girls clothes he just having fun we got to stop projecting. how many of us as kids cant say we havent play with both barbies & action men

for me I can relate in small way as Ive similar problem but more with music up until 2/3yrs ago because I'm a big fan of Katy Perry & Taylor Swift (amongst others) & I used to hide that because you feel the way it is that your not allowed to as that's female music or that your not a real man unless you like rock or rap music. now im caring less mainly thanks to my friends who made me realise it didn't matter & now we laugh about it, but still had a discussion with 1 of my friends few months ago about katy perry at Sheffield arena. I said id love to go & ive have a brilliant time, but id have to do it secretly. whereas im a fan of foo fighters lets say i went to their gig & nobody would have a problem with it

Last edited:
IMG_9228.JPG

Yep, I know one of those :D

At least I've worn mine since 18 months... and when all you could get on the NHS was Lennon's with the springy ear things or super clunky horn rims (won't ever pull with those).

And what did Hamilton in that way that he received so many insults not only in the sites?
And most amazingly, that he still had to apologize for his personal opinion.

Mod chat - post edited to remove potentially offensive remarks.

And it is a liberal values.....

i know we have many different nationalities on here & i want to be respectful but olegg just because its opinion doesnt mean its a well thought out opinion, although i will admit its a smaller issue than was has been blown up to

Back
Top Bottom