Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Like all of us, he (Lewis) will weigh up the pros and cons, and then possibly make the wrong decision. Jenson won't be jettisoned until Lewis (if he is asked) decides to revert to McLaren.

Personally, I think everything went tits up for Lewis when his father ceased being his manager.

There, plenty for you all to shoot down in flames!

Respectable journalists have rubbished the claim that McLaren approached Hamilton about a return. What do they have to offer him anyway? If Honda-McLaren proves to be a good package in the future then maybe there's something to talk about.

A Honda-Mclaren could possibily be a force to deal with right at the start of the 2015 season, because the 2009 Brawn comes to mind.........even without Ross.

Very true.....but didn't those Honda engineers come up with the idea with the double diffuser. A question that arises, is what info if any has Mclaren been able to give to Honda regarding the Mercedes engine, which they will be able to use.

The designers of the Honda engine did not come up with the double diffuser idea. This was the people working for the Honda team. Which is now of course Mercedes.

Lets remember that the engine building side of Honda and the Honda F1 team are very different animals and different side of the same company coin.

Back
Top Bottom