Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Most teams are primarily focused on the WCC, so paying and/or risking more to have their drivers genuinely racing each other doesn't seem like the best place to invest their time and money.

Mezzer unless they can afford not to bother with it like Ferrari who get $50m a year royalty payment so it does not matter if they don't go for the constructors title or not

but the Merc way has always been open racing amognst its drivers

Lewis special greetings Nico by Instagram:
lewishamiltonSending a big Happy Birthday shout out to my teammate Old Man Nico!
Now you're as old as me, but no matter what I'm always gonna look younger cause
BLACK DON'T CRACK!

Is it good joke?

But the story of their rivalry is so long....
11378941_1464796527164065_527718888_n.jpg

Last edited:
Meltdown from Hamilton during the Hungarian GP.

Went into it leading the WDC by 17 points from Rosberg and due to some very amateurish (and unacceptable) driving, could leave it trailing Rosberg.

He's his own worst enemy when it comes to dealing with certain on track situations.

After both being so clear in Q1,2,3 Hamilton had a poor start off the line and was cautious at the first corner but really he should have settled down and known he had 69 laps to get past three guys.......instead he had a bad day at the office!

Nico should have been able to take full advantage but just never seemed to be on the ball; not really his fault with the puncture so he must be gutted with that....

Maybe Ferrari added a special ingredient to their breakfast is morning???

Wasn't a block so much but he knew Ricciardo was there so he should have left more space. Similar to the incident at Spa last year, which wasn't penalised either, somewhat surprisingly. Nico taking the primes instead of the options for the last stint just because that's what Lewis would be on was clearly the wrong decision. He needs to get Lewis out of his head and make choices based on what's best for him if he ever wants to be world champion.

Lewis seems to feel the need to go all out at the first possible opportunity, it's lead to some clumsy incidents and someone needs to tell him to be more patient. Should have won the race today were it not for him shooting himself in the foot twice, though the bad start and lack of pace after the safety car restart need to be investigated.

One key point on the safety car when they pitted in - Hamilton went for hard , Rosberg went for hard rather than gamble on the soft to go for the win . A conservative decision by Nico and one that probably cost him the championship lead

It might be Hamilton's worst race but he was honest to admit he messed up hitting Ricciardo. I was surprised they kept him out for one or two more laps after the win damage

EJ - " Lewis should not be far too hard on himself . He drove brilliantly"
" Rosberg is too busy looking behind his mirrors, he should be concentrating on Vettel"

Last edited:
Ricciardo's front wing not ahead of Rosberg's rear wheel.
Ricciardo braked too late in a banzai move as he wasn't quick enough on the straight.
Rosberg took the racing line.

If the above is all true and it was Perez instead of Ricciardo and Hamilton instead of Rosberg I feel the conversation would be a different one.

Back
Top Bottom