Head To Head Jenson Button vs Lewis Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Button has benefitted a lot from total support from McLaren, possibly more than he would get at any other team and sometimes more than his performances have merited. I've said it beofre that any other team would’ve thrown their full weight behind Lewis after Canada this year and they probably would’ve been sitting better in both championship tables than McLaren. Personally I feel Jenson is going to come under more scrutiny than Lewis next year as McLaren are expected to be competitive unlike Mercedes.

Isn't life just wonderful when everyone sees things from a different point of view...:heart: without this simple fact I would have thrown myself off of something very high a very long time ago.....:)

And you would probably have survived, as you would have had a soft landing on the pile of other people who had just done the same thing...

...only to be crushed to death by the hordes of other people doing the same thing, and landing on you.

Davidson is not exactly best of mates with Button after all they were in the same team and his contribution to the team was not as well recognised

Would Lewis have left McLaren if Button wasn't there?

It is something that has just occurred to me, and to be honest I don't think he would have, I'm not saying Button forced him out but his arrival did change the dynamics of the team....

Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment, and Didier Coton had more to do with Lewis leaving Mclaren, rather than a slower teammate.

I think Lewis was just fed up with McLaren dicking about. Button was just part of the script. Button is no threat to Lewis, but the incompetence at McLaren is.......so he moved. Simples.

teabagyokel some people will never accept that when you take a big enough sample (In this case three years.) the results cannot be explained away by luck, bad luck, conspiracy or any other reason, they just have to be accepted for what they are and therefore the truth, they could be team mates for a hundred years and nothing would change in this regard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom