Current Daniil Kvyat

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by RasputinLives, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Daniil in his defence was forced onto the grass by his teammate so was trying to get back on even terms but it just seems the team has seriously imploded as Sainz and Kyvat seems to be like magnets to each other each race

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    He comes with money ? And politics.

gethinceri likes this.
  4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    i dont see how you defend kyvat on that move yes he was on the grass but everyone knows much of test maggots & becketts is on your own & he had no chance side by side. ruined 4 peoples races + his own twice in 2 weeks (4 if you include weirlein)

although you have hand it to him. all this talk with max & sainz about how tough red bull contracts are to get out of. Kyvat has last 12mths making it look very easy to be released from a red bull contract

5. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Kyvat just seems to have these wobbly patches

6. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Which last for many several races.

Bill Boddy likes this.
  7. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    wobbly seasons :D

8. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    id heard rumours of this, this morning but eventually Toro Rosso has been confirmed that Pierre Gasly will make his debut at the Malaysian GP

Toro Rosso confirms Gasly for next races

you hate to say it as he's a nice guy. but its been coming he getting outpaced by sainz consistently, before that verstappen in the junior team was competing with kyvat in the senior team. in hindsight i think red bull the nasty team have been pretty nice in this instance. he got a year more than i wouldve given him. when you think buemi & vergne were arguably better drivers as proved post F1 & were got rid of quicker

they demoted not sacked him when it was the correct decision to promote Verstappen as Riccardio admits he's got pushed to a new level & more proof is here the last time he was discussed was 2 & 1/2 months ago because he torpedoed into his teammate

9. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Thing is he'll be back in two races and will still be in for next year.

10. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

RasputinLives They are resting him for the next few races which means he won't be making a return this season.

Now, it's going to be a bayonet that will slice its way through the field.

11. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    I've never seen a driver so badly thrown under the bus publicly by his own team bosses like Kyvat has for the last two years.. all that is missing is a knockout blow to tell him to clear off and seek pastures new

12. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Rutherford Gasly will be driving in the title decider for super formula on the same weekend as Austin so Kvyat will be back then.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  13. vintly

vintly Mostly bacon Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Excellent, fresh blood

14. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Il_leone i dont see that as i said i & think most f1 fans wouldve dropped kyvat for reigning F2 champion gasly in december / january so Red Bull for once & probally only time had been more generous than expected for him to get to October. he is been at a dead end for a while

i dont think anyone can realistically argue that kyvat was a better option than verstappen. he is so accident prone, i looked back & posted post Silverstone. kyvat ruined 4 peoples races & his own twice in 2 weeks

15. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    F1Brits_90 For some reason Dani has gone backwards after looking a bit more reinvigorated at the start of the season

Yes F1 is a jungle but the way the Red Bull management have treated him compared to Verstappen is part of the reason for his downfall

16. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I can't agree, his driving has been his downfall. Red Bull have given him an exit from F1 that few others experience.

17. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    To actually get a Red Bull drive, he was treated far more favourably than anyone else ever to appear in Toro Rosso colours.

F1Brits_90 and gethinceri like this.
  18. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    He got the Red Bull drive when Helmut thought he was the next Vettel overlooking poor Jean Eric Vergne who seemed to have burned his bridges or deemed past his sell by date at Red Bull despite performing well against Ricciardo.

The problem was the Red Bull was just about to enter its leanest spell for a nearly a decade which made things difficult to Danii. How quickly things change just 1 race after getting a podium with a brilliant opportunist move on Vettel in China which was praised for , he gets absolutely butchered the next race for slamming into Vettel twice...with no protection from his team

The only driver I remember suffering such an experience is poor Ivan Capelli who had a dream move to Ferrari turn into a nightmare as he struggled to live up to expectations and deal with the politics

Is it the end of Kyvat ? Possibly unless a series of unexpected events would suddenly have Red Bull scrambling for drivers

19. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    very true because buemi was much more talented driver for him it was 2 yrs, times up off you go, as proved afterwards especially formula e where he has been the best driver for last 3 years but bad luck & schedule clashes stopped clean sweep. WEC world champion & despite awful luck 2 le mans podiums

yes i feel for kyvat Il_leone because he was stuffed by horner & vettel. but it was verstappen politics because we all knew going into that season, red bull knew it was promote him or lose him as vultures were circling & they got their excuse in sochi

20. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

He's out for the rest of the season. According to media reports it seems unlikely that Toro Rosso will replace Gasly with Kvyat at the US GP. They don't care whether Gasly wins the Super Formula championship.

21. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Says it all about Torro Rosso

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice