Daniil Kvyat

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by RasputinLives, Jan 21, 2014.

1. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    It'll be his third drive with them technically. I should know, I'm a big fan of his.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    I know 1 person who is a big fan of red bull's decision, when I can get odds on Max Verstappen winning the 2020 Australian GP

max.png

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    i said 3 weeks ago that for me if he goes back that would top easily the biggest shock of this silly season. now its confirmed I dont what im shocked by that kvyat asked to go back as it seems he was the instigator or that red bull said wanted to do it as they sacked with 3 times. I cant remember seeing a driver treated so dreadfully, yet he wants to go back

5. Clay

Clay Test Driver

A case of BWS?

6. Angel

Angel Points Scorer Supporter

Featured Threads:
    F1Brits_90 I'd say it's a case of if he doesn't drive there he won't get another drive. So if it's them or nothing.... I'm not sure I'd want to go back either if I was Daniil after the way they behaved towards him. Good luck to him I'd say, he's probably going to need it.

7. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    The way they treated him? You must mean the way they paid all his bills in the junior series, paving his way into F1, and rewarding some adequate performances for Toro Rosso with a promotion to the senior team?

It's only thanks to their generosity that we now know he isn't cut out for F1.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Bill Boddy and RasputinLives like this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice