Pre-Season 2013 Season

Yeh, spotted that and put it in the right thread - see what I mean about 'senior moments' though.

In my defence, I have a nasty virus and have managed to bugger my leg as well - not good at illness and pain!

Long Time no see!

Ha I love my twit thingymbob. Found out on there, Istanbul have got new promoters who taken over from FOM and provided new investment, The business man was looking to Bring the the GP back but still needed more investment to do it. Maybe he has found it?

Cannot remember where i found the info but France looks dead in water though anyway, Think it would have to have goverment funding who unsurprisingly are not willing to pay up.

I know which one in going all in with my chips.

mjo, I would of though the moving of Germany would of helped with that. and Turkey is sort of counted as an european event even though the track is on the wrong side for it to be.

Austria would be bizarre, Why would Mr RedBull want to fund an one off event?

Mephistopheles Yes

Not long now.
Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 15.31.31.png

Well they spent 50 million euros on the most expensive advertising stunt in history (Felix Baumgartner's sky/spacedive) and hosting a GP costs less than that and would probably provide more personal satisfaction.

Pirelli are planning tyres with higher degradation. It would seem they want to put things back to how they were at the start of the 2012 season, before the teams really understood the tyres.

Back
Top Bottom