Pre-Season Your 2019 Predictions for the year ahead.

im hoping to give you benefit of doubt & say that it was an attempt at humour with because no emojis & tone of internet. it has gone over peoples head. no problem with that. as i done that hundreds of times. but know your surrounding & don't flog a dead horse

but you were serious, get a grip. because that is pettiness that i no intention of dealing with. do i have to call senna, Ayrton senna da Silva or Kimi, Kimi-Matias Räikkönen. this is not mensa this motorsport forum 99.99999% have never had a problem. hulkenburg has never had a problem check the timing screen in Australia when hes on a flying lap
I am sorry, but I have no idea what are you talking about.

I have seen often Hülkenberg writen as Hulkenberg, but never as Hulkenburg, that is until now. Oh well, poor Hulk, but he can take it.

I have seen often Hülkenberg writen as Hulkenberg, but never as Hulkenburg, that is until now. Oh well, poor Hulk, but he can take it.

all i can say is that nobody perfect & F1 also sport in general is known for its pretty complicated sounding surnames to spell & pronounce. this is not mensa, this is normal people who some may have issues that you are unaware of or dont wish to disclose.

if hulkenburg is a problem then you wouldve had a heart attack during the Gutierierz Wehrlien & D'Ambrosio years :D

all i can say is that nobody perfect & F1 also sport in general is known for its pretty complicated sounding surnames to spell & pronounce. this is not mensa, this is normal people who some may have issues that you are unaware of or dont wish to disclose.

if hulkenburg is a problem then you wouldve had a heart attack during the Gutierierz Wehrlien & D'Ambrosio years :D

Did you mean Gutiérrez and Wehrlein F1Brits_90? ;) You got Mr Custard right though, I'll give you that :)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

no worries but ive always had a problem with my spelling but as older members know english never been my strong suit

I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I was just teasing, honest. We all have things we're no good at, I have plenty.

Sorry if I upset you, it really was the last thing I meant to do.

I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I was just teasing, honest. We all have things we're no good at, I have plenty.

Sorry if I upset you, it really was the last thing I meant to do.

trust im completely fine. i took it as the joke entented. your good :chuffed:

Too late Angel I'm massively offended by your avatar. Anyone who wears pigtails and isn't a pig is guilty of cultural appropriation. I've reported you to the mods and am expecting the tar and feathering to take place quick sharp.

Too late Angel I'm massively offended by your avatar. Anyone who wears pigtails and isn't a pig is guilty of cultural appropriation. I've reported you to the mods and am expecting the tar and feathering to take place quick sharp.

:p That was only temporary anyway, I'm back to normal now as you can see. ;)

Mercedes to win races
Ferrari to win races
Redbull to blame Honda when they arent on the podium and praise their chassis when they are.
Max to crash and throw away a race win
Hulk to finally get a podium

Back
Top Bottom