You Bet 2024

30ew on leclerc, i have faith in the magic of ferrari at monza
never lose faith in the magic of ferrari at monza

Screenshot_20240901_211258_YouTube.webp

italian youbet results

after what was a collective disaster at zandvoort. where everyone lost money we have come back with a bang at the temple of speed LOL those who got seduced by romance of ferrari at monza were repaid handsomely with. 3 big returns from the bookies

the joint youbet victory goes to myself & Il_leone who i believe has carried on their midas touch i think thats 4th winner in last 5 or 5th in the last 6

finally congratulations on making a profit to The Artist..... & Bleu on a huge profit backing the winning driver as well

things can & have changed very quickly but unless there is 100/1 + podium finisher there looking highly likely to be a new name on roll of honour come abu dhabi

received_487999014098077.webp

italian youbet results

after what was a collective disaster at zandvoort. where everyone lost money we have come back with a bang at the temple of speed LOL those who got seduced by romance of ferrari at monza were repaid handsomely with. 3 big returns from the bookies

the joint youbet victory goes to myself & Il_leone who i believe has carried on their midas touch i think thats 4th winner in last 5 or 5th in the last 6

finally congratulations on making a profit to The Artist..... & Bleu on a huge profit backing the winning driver as well

things can & have changed very quickly but unless there is 100/1 + podium finisher there looking highly likely to be a new name on roll of honour come abu dhabi

View attachment 17479
Clearly luck if by doing what I did I played a wildcard 🤣🤣🤣 I am amazed 4 winners in a row for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom