You Bet 2023

i had a thought during sprint qualifying & as i always say i like to get your opinions. would you want to bet on the sprint race or are would you prefer to keep it as it is

ie: getting another 10 for a sprint race as well the 20 you get for main race.

bloody drivers & their inability to follow track limits. i had already sorted out the all the youbet results, i wrote my intro congratulating the winner & now know i have to re do it :rolleyes:
the big bang theory sheldon GIF

right take 2 for austrian youbet results. & if you thought that race results put the cat amongst the pigeons in the F1 paddock. nothing compared to shockwaves going through the youbet paddock, in particular sainz 10 second penalty has drastically shaken up the game. as at 8.30pm when i did my provisional results why watching the recorded race. i was Ready to congratulate Il_leone for taking the win & the lead of the championship.

but then the Stewards demoted sainz to 6th. promoting Norris into 4th & the each way positions. meant my punt on norris at 500/1 came in & with it bringing in a quite massive profit of 990. & extend my lead to nearly 1,000 as mclaren upgrades worked better than anyone couldve hoped going in short time from fighting alfa romeo to fighting Ferrari & Mercedes

unfortunately Il_leone has to settle for the consolation honour of making a profit this weekend

1688336585221.png

Last edited:
right take 2 for austrian youbet results. & if you thought that race results put the cat amongst the pigeons in the F1 paddock. nothing compared to shockwaves going through the youbet paddock, in particular sainz 10 second penalty has drastically shaken up the game. as at 8.30pm when i did my provisional results why watching the recorded race. i was Ready to congratulate Il_leone for taking the win & the lead of the championship.

but then the Stewards demoted sainz to 6th. promoting Norris into 4th & the each way positions. meant my punt on norris at 500/1 came in & with it bringing in a quite massive profit of 990. & extend my lead to nearly 1,000 as mclaren upgrades worked better than anyone couldve hoped going in short time from fighting alfa romeo to fighting Ferrari & Mercedes

unfortunately Il_leone has to settle for the consolation honour of making a profit this weekend

View attachment 16490
:o:facepalm::rolleyes::givemestrength:that sums up my weekend of sport to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory . I just need that tosser to be sent off the track permanently by his teammate this week

:o:facepalm::rolleyes::givemestrength:that sums up my weekend of sport to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory . I just need that tosser to be sent off the track permanently by his teammate this week
have i ever said how much i like track limits. i think they are rightly harsh on the drivers. should be harsher 😉

just realised ive forgotten to put in a bet, can you imagine nearly being late for game that you organise :facepalm:

40 ew on Lewis, he always go well at silverstone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom