Will Fernando Alonso become a triple World Champion?

To be honest I wouldn't bet against Alonso making it three world titles - not with my own money anyway.

However I will throw in an interesting stat - unless Alonso win's the title this season(which already looks doubtful) he'll have to break the record for the longest gap between titles.

I'm going with the majority and saying that he can win another title, if he will or not I really couldn't say all depends on the Scuderia, doubt it will be this year, could have a good car for next year and they certainly have the resources to throw at the "blank slate" that will be 2013.

I don't think it necessarily depends on Ferrari; if they fail to show championship challenging pace in future seasons Fernando will likely want out, and I don't think he'd have much trouble finding a willing berth at another competitive team.

I'd actually be surprised if he doesn't win at least one more title.

I don't like Fernando, but he obviously can become a triple world champion given the machinery. I have to agree with Galahad as well that it would be surprising if he didn't win at least one more title.

Never rule Alonso out of any sort of Championship challenge. If Ferrari give Alonso the car to compete in race conditions, i'm convinced Alonso can win another championship or two before he leaves F1.

Back
Top Bottom