Who is your second favourite F1 driver?

The principal reason for having finger boy as my avatar is simply to redress the balance with the all the Mclaren/Hammy/Button fans. I think Vettel is a great driver, possibly the best on the grid, but to describe him as my "favourite" is stretching things a bit. I can take as much pleasure from a win by virtually any driver on the grid - even Jenson Button these days. I just want to see good motor racing regardless of whether it's a red, silver, blue, yellow, black or green car.

The principal reason for having finger boy as my avatar is simply to redress the balance with the all the Mclaren/Hammy/Button fans. I think Vettel is a great driver, possibly the best on the grid, but to describe him as my "favourite" is stretching things a bit. I can take as much pleasure from a win by virtually any driver on the grid - even Jenson Button these days. I just want to see good motor racing regardless of whether it's a red, silver, blue, yellow, black or green car.

I must say though FB that has got to be the worst picture of him I have ever seen if it wasn't for the finger sticking up it could be Sid James I was looking at..

Hmmm pretty difficult.
Raikkonen was my favorite until he left.
So, i gotta say Vettel first and Raikkonen second........although they are pretty evenly matched

There's no F1 driver with crazy hair :disappointed:

Sly, Fernando's latest hair style surely challenge your premise......hmmmmm :snigger:

Fernando-Alonso_2702097.jpg

Since that red mist on my part has somewhat dissapated regarding Lewis and Fernando in 2007. My second favorite choice would be Alonso for his tenacity, brilliant starts, and his keep on pushing attitude till the end, never giving up,....oh well only one time Korea this year....but still my second favorite F1 driver.

With the Beard away and Raikkonen at play...*abandons doomed rhyming pattern*

Hamilton's my favourite with Kobayashi and Raikkonen fighting for second. Raikkonen is ahead of him because Kobayashi messed up a probable great result for Hamilton in Canada (OK that's opinion) and totally screwed Heidfeld out of some well deserved points in Canada.

Since that red mist on my part has somewhat dissapated regarding Lewis and Fernando in 2007. My second favorite choice would be Alonso for his tenacity, brilliant starts, and his keep on pushing attitude till the end, never giving up,....oh well only one time Korea this year....but still my second favorite F1 driver.
I thought Alonso's start in china 2010 was especially brilliant :snigger:

Back
Top Bottom