Which is the best-looking F1 car of 2017?

Which is the best-looking F1 car of 2017?

• Sauber C36

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renault R.S.17

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Force India VJM10

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Mercedes W08 EQ

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Ferrari SF70H

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • McLaren MCL32

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Williams FW40

• Red Bull RB13

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Haas VF-17

• Toro Rosso STR12

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cars.jpg

you had to ask that, its almost an impossible choice as i loved the Sauber & Ferrari, then Haas & Toro Rosso reveal yesterday. but i really do like that blue red & silver livery on the toro rosso

The paint job is the only thing that differentiates them. I know computer aided design is likely to drive teams down the same road and the regulations don't allow for much innovation but we now, effectively, have a spec formula in F1. Then we get in to marginal differences in the suspension and tiny details in the aero. Would a more open formula allow greater innovation at a lower cost?

Glad someone voted for the Renault. That would be my second choice after The Merc on pure looks. Not that it matters a single jot - the Pavarotti Rule states that if it's successful then it's good looking.

F1 teams will spend every penny they get, any money saved would be spent elsewhere on another set of winglets on top of another four sets of winglets.

I said the merc simply for the lack of the shark fin, i dont like how the rear wing slopes back on any of them, i think its too 'try hard' to look fast.

Edit: and ive just seen the merc experimenting with a shark fin too :( albeit a smaller one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom