Vettel signs deal until 2014

I know.I find these speculations hilarious.Kimi to fill Kubica's seat.That was never going to happen.Massa being replaced.That was never likely to happen either.

Expect lots more of this then

104112370KR074_F1_Japanese_.jpg

Oh, I'm never going to get tired of posting pictures of "the finger" ROFL

That's a finger but Vettel has "the" finger. What a horrible child, hope his parents are very proud :rolleyes:

Ah but Adrian Newey, ever the Nomad, has been at RB five years now, so is quite likely to get the wanderlust again within the next year or so, especially if they were to win both titles again this year.

Perhaps he will even return to his natural home at Grove, to team up with Lewis and help return the team to glory. Then we might see a lot more of this:

lewis-hamilton_youngstarz.jpg

Well, I can dream can't I?

There were numerous problems with the McLarens over the 2000s. They were fast, but particularly in the middle of the decade, they were fragile. Me pointing to an engine blow-up is just a spectacular way of emphasising that point. Obviously the actual engines are created by MHPE not Newey. But the car, as a whole, predominantly is.

I don't claim to know the technics but it's an oft-repeated saying, that Newey always went to the limits with the way his cars were packaged, and that led to a higher number of failures. I don't know if that's true or not. Certainly at Red Bull they are on the cutting edge of the current regulations which led to a high number of failures last year. Is it a coincidence? I don't know.

And now we have Christain Horner hinting that he might be making an effort to sign Lewis Hamilton when his contract runs out at Mclaren (End of 2010), you would think unthinkable, but if this years Mclaren is a dog, then could we see Vettel and Hamilton in the same team in 2013????

And now we have Christain Horner hinting that he might be making an effort to sign Lewis Hamilton when his contract runs out at Mclaren (End of 2010), you would think unthinkable, but if this years Mclaren is a dog, then could we see Vettel and Hamilton in the same team in 2013????

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
I couldn't bear it... two of the most insufferable 'personalities' in F1 in the same team.
Too, too much...

Funny how the "insufferable personalities" are (variously) Hamilton, Vettel, Schumacher, Alonso...

Common personality trait: successful!

And Nelsinho Piquet!

Back
Top Bottom