Vettel - Rocky pairing

Foaad

Rookie
I think Rocky is the most heard race engineer on the F1 grid and he also pairs well with Vettel. His comments on radio seem to be as entertaining and unique as Vettel's, specially the one heard in Spa race edit when Vettel retook the lead from Rosberg "Good man, that's what I am talking about". Only Rob Smedley comes close but he is shown more on the race edits than heard, probably due to language.

Smedley must wonder what he did wrong to be nominated Massa's babysitter over the years. That, or he actually enjoys having to consistently tell his driver he's slower than his team mate and that he has to give way.

Well when Vettel crossed the finishing line in Abu Dhabi, Rocky went "Ok Sebastian good job, I need to wait until everyone crosses the finish line, I need to wait, but its looking good, you just wait sunshine you just wait"

Well when Vettel crossed the finishing line in Abu Dhabi, Rocky went "Ok Sebastian good job, I need to wait until everyone crosses the finish line, I need to wait, but its looking good, you just wait sunshine you just wait"

A cheap imitation of Smedley ;)

Back
Top Bottom