Thou shalt counteth to three

Here's a 5-year Championship of Championship positions (including this year's Championship as-is now)

CTA.png

Looking at that Vettel is top by appearing 4 times the top 3 in the list Button is second by appearing 3 times in the list Webber appears twice, Hamilton and Alonso only appear once, in the fabled top three drivers list in a four year period...

Looking at that Vettel is top by appearing 4 times the top 3 in the list Button is second by appearing 3 times in the list Webber appears twice, Hamilton and Alonso only appear once, in the fabled top three drivers list in a four year period...
Well there you go. You've cracked it! You have your fabled top three drivers in your fabled list. Vettel Button and Webber. result! :ok: ........But then there's reality :dunno:

Look, I'll say it; here's my top three amongst current drivers (in alphabetical order, to avoid any charges of favouritism or implied ranking between the three);

Alonso Hamilton Vettel

There. I've even put them on the same line for absolutely balanced reporting.
Oh hang on a minute, perhaps I should have put them alphabetically under their first names...

Knock, knock ... ahem, is this the top driver versus the other top driver versus that other top driver thread? If it is, I just want to say that I think the top driver is way better than the other two top drivers. Although having said that, that other top driver does drive differently to the other two top drivers and so does the other top driver so I'm not sure :thinking:. I might just change my mind about this one.:dizzy:

Back
Top Bottom