Movies The worst film you ever saw.

Titanic - now thats probably the must boring film i've ever watched. I'd have enjoyed it alot more if it didn't drag on for so long. IMHO films should be no longer than 2 and a half hours long or else your gonna get bored easily.

Titanic - now thats probably the must boring film i've ever watched. I'd have enjoyed it alot more if it didn't drag on for so long. IMHO films should be no longer than 2 and a half hours long or else your gonna get bored easily.

Yet that film made a record breaking amount of money.

How though? :dunno:

Yet that film made a record breaking amount of money.

How though? :dunno:

Relatively close to the real event whilst encompassing a fictional (?) love story - i.e. not disconnected crap involving pretend monsters and contrived events

"these days"??

It was more than a decade ago!

That sounds so strange saying that...I was a young'un back then....:shocked:

"these days"??

It was more than a decade ago!

That sounds so strange saying that...I was a young'un back then....:shocked:
All comparative sly - I am 60 now, by your standards I suspect you see me as ancient - in my head I am still only 19

I don't watch many films but the worst one I ever saw was directed by that dude that did reservoir dogs (great film) it had Antonio Bareass (that dude who married Don Johnson's ex) shooting someone with a guitar.
Can't remember the name but it was S.

I don't watch many films but the worst one I ever saw was directed by that dude that did reservoir dogs (great film) it had Antonio Bareass (that dude who married Don Johnson's ex) shooting someone with a guitar.

Was it Desperado? Rings a bell.

Also, hell yeah Irish. Haven't seen you since the BBC pulled the plug on our floating bathtub. Good to see you.

It was, but wrong director. That was Rodriquez. Res Dogs was Tarantino.

I have to nominate any one of the 3 Star Wars "Prequals". The original 3 Star Wars films are great in their own way even though when you look at them with something a little more than a casual eye there are more plot holes than you can shake a large (and I mean seriously large!!) stick at.

The three prequals are dull, unimaginative, boring, poorly acted :censored:

The grand revelation at the end of the third film

Lord Vadar turns to the dark side because he finds out his lover has just willed herself to death out of sadness

I mean for crying out :censored: loud.

And don't get me started on the acting. They didn't use make up on the cast they used wood varnish.

Utter Utter :censored:

:givemestrength:

Well one has to really consider the context of Ep 1-3 and the general importance as to why Lucas decided to make them after Ep 4-6, essentially it is the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker and the storyline tends to follow it well, sure some of the later parts of ep 3 where rather tacky, but the general sequence was absolutely fantastic. And the action scenes are way better than 4-6 by a country mile.

To continue on my shark theme.

Who has seen Mega Shark versus Giant Octopus?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1350498/

Do you watch that Syfy channel? Because the always have these type of movies

Giant Panda vs Mega Flamingo, stuff like that....

Massive Cobra vs Giant Penguin

I made these titles myself, I think they would be better than Mega Shark versus Giant Octopus, but it just gives you an idea on what that channel Syfy show :rolleyes:

Well one has to really consider the context of Ep 1-3 and the general importance as to why Lucas decided to make them after Ep 4-6, essentially it is the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker and the storyline tends to follow it well, sure some of the later parts of ep 3 where rather tacky, but the general sequence was absolutely fantastic. And the action scenes are way better than 4-6 by a country mile.

I'm looking forward to Star Wars 7-9. Mainly because they complete the ORIGINAL saga which was always meant to be 9 episodes.

Whilst we are on Lucas, however...

Crystal Fricking Skull? are you fricking joking!

He hasn't agreed to do them but you can find Lucas' original story lines on t'interweb. Hold tight and I'll edit this post with the link in a mo.

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_sequel_trilogy

Hmm. Seems that Lucas has done a lot of back tracking on this, but I read the original 9 film plots about 10 years ago. They will take some digging up now.

I heard about that way back in 2001, however it is highly unlikely that Lucas will direct them, so it will be up to someone else to carry over the legacy.

Inception, not a clue what it was about 10 minutes in so switched my brain off. Family seemed to enjoy it though :twisted:

The Expendables, so bad it's good!

Back
Top Bottom