Movies The worst film you ever saw.

And Martin Kemp, ex Eastenders star, **** it star isn't the correct word.....

Not starlet, not little star, damn it what is the word I'm trying to think of...

Hang on.

Next big brother contestant or I'm a celeb get me a new career, I'll even chew on a kangaroos cock for it.

Yep that's it..

For want of something better I've watched Con Air again this evening, what a ****ing terrible film. John Malkovich and John Cusack are great actors, how they dragged into this piece of crap is beyond me.

Normally I don't get any movie mistakes, but John Malkovich's death was so weird I couldn't believe it. He flies through that bridge over the street, so you would expect him to crash down on the street, but hey out of a sudden he lies in a backyard where his head gets smashed by some sort of heavy machinery. Simply horrendous, as the whole movie...

You watched the whole of con air and it wasn't till that scene that you realised it's not really feasible?

With any Bruckheimer film just turn your brain off and enjoy the action.

So they just randomly collected the worst criminals in the country including a serial rapist. To guard the serial rapist they decide to use an attractive female prison officer.

There are so many things that just wouldn't happen in real life but it's the miraculous unlikely chain of events which makes Hollywood magic. I love the film but don't expect realism!

I saw Elysium tonight- it wasn't the worst film I've ever seen, but it was pretty bad...I expected a better effort from the team behind District 9, but it was full of awful plot holes and incomprehensible accents, and cruddy flashbacks, and...I could go on, but I'm just too exasperated to do so.:rolleyes:

I have to say that the absolute worst film I've lost 90mins of my life to recently was definitely Alex Cross- that really is a pile of festering bat guano!

Recently seen Insidious 2 (although never even heard of there being a first one, let alone seen it), Carrie, and The Conjuring. Not impressed by any of them. Lots of spooky music and bits that make you jump, but nothing scary at all.
Also started watching Four Christmases (Reese Witherspoon & Vince Vaughn) over, well, Christmas simply because it was on. It was turned off after 30 mins. Proper shite.

With out a shadow of doubt one of the worst films ever has to be Grease. It's not just the fact that I find the film a pile of garbage but the fact that the songs on the film get on my nerves as well is a double whammy for me.

Back
Top Bottom