The Wimbledon whenever, yawn, thread or "Is it over Yet?"

Even if Andy Murray gets to the Final of Wimbledon he still has to win 3 mores sets than he has ever won in his previous 3 Grand Slams.

and as Joe Cocker sung...." Up where we belong .......And we climb a step every day....."
If I believed in God...Please let AM win Wimbledon & LH repeat 2008 win at Silverstone......I would think sooooo many peiople woul;d be happy...not the bookies re the British GP though...

Simon Fuller is sat with Andy Murray's mum....Judy.
Andy has to work so hard..but it seems to be paying off...5 all & back on serve

Well..I've got everything crossed incl. the dogs paws...
Andy plays some brilliant shots & then like Jen says....loses focus..I'm sure it's lack of belief....when he is on it ...he pulls out some sweet shots. Sometimes when he is ahead he goes into cruise...instead of closing out or for knitters...casting off....

Hope Tsonga doesn't beat Andy this time

Andy with Lendl trainng him......:thumbsup: .............Lendl never gave up & he tried for a long time...and succeded at Wimbledon
Lke Ferrer .....it was a tough match today

The point has just been made...Andy didn't waste any time whinging today.......

I love Tsonga and am also rooting for Murray - Friday's going to a bitch! Nothing I can do though, so will just watch and hope the best man on the day wins.

A tough game for Andy Murray on Friday. If Murray play's in a passive, defensive way then we will have his work cut out to beat him. Also Tsonga has only dropped one service game all tournament. Will go for a Murray win in 4 sets with 2 of them going to a tie break.

That would be some achievement ...and Well deserved
But if Andy beats Tsonga...I really want AM to win Wimbledon...
Brilliant FEDERER

Back
Top Bottom