Music The Music Thread

FB ive got 12 of that 40. maybe even 15 if your count odd songs of albums. love lady gaga Poker Face, Bad Romance, poker face, Telephone cant beat them cracking pop songs

adele is quality artist, ed sheeran was alright but is last album not for me, emeli sande nice album, rihanna loud with her F1 track S&M sauber & Marussia. micheal buble who christmas is 1 of the best & reason every year is in annual top selling 40 despite selling more 1 month than some 12 months

but what i came on to say was. Paul McCartney at Glastonbury. that is going to be something. Diana Ross in legends slot going to be great

im hoping for another headliner. who has space in calendar free & is doing alot of festivals in America for 1st time & likes to leave clues to work out. if true i would be absoultely over the moon

Last edited:
This Christmas song always makes me laugh. as its patronisingly sung "He's gone 2000 miles. It's very far" you dont say. ;)

I was going to get a bus from Marseille to Moscow

also on kelly Clarkson underneath the tree. for 6 yrs ive thought it was You're here where you should be Snow is falling with the capital C.

shazammed it on official chart yesterday found it ive been wrong for 6 yrs & its You're here where you should be Snow is falling as the carollers sing

The only thing Greg Lake fails to do in this song is sit there in the video and shove a middle finger right up to Christmas. I absolutely love this song. The most Christmasy un-Christmas song there is.

The only thing Greg Lake fails to do in this song is sit there in the video and shove a middle finger right up to Christmas. I absolutely love this song. The most Christmasy un-Christmas song there is.

it is a nice realistic song. because we very rarely if ever get snow at Christmas. to happy with what happens & have no pressure to be great

seems like a perfect song for the panic & worry we can have. from the fantastic sigrid

I hope you understand that I'm dealing
It's my way of healing
But here is the truth

Wallowing in it would be such a waste
That isn't gonna fix it anyway

Beat me too it gethinceri. It's actually one of the most covered songs I can think of

Snuff is my favourite but that just because I had a whole ska punk phase. The song is very popular with punk bands and has been since early punk in the late 70s. Green Day have their punk routes so they have probably played this since their early days.

Last edited:
It's a Shondells song, covered by Tiffany
:goodday:

got to say i didnt know that or the band, interesting on research the original song shondells reached no4 in US but didnt chart in UK whereas tiffany had a number 1 in US & UK

also i hoping to double bluff you on April fools day. ill get you 1 year LOL

on coronavirus tunes. never thought of this until it came on my ipod earlier & wow did it hit me. its was in 2018 from robyn the queen of pop music. about missing a person either through break up or death. but it made me think of life now & how easily could related to sport

The space where you used to be

All of the plans we made that never happened

This part of you
This clock that stopped
This residue It's all I've got

--------------------------------------------------------
this 1 is nothing to do with virus (thank god) i didnt expect to love the dua lipa 2nd album as much as i do. its like late 70s, 80s reimagined still think "dont start now" is heavily influenced by gloria gaynor i will survive for 2020. but levitate is best of bunch mix of pop & disco

Back
Top Bottom