The Lotus/Microsoft Piss Poor Pun Thread - Press Start to End

The team has a Control Panel, which includes wizards with strange names like "Ne Twer Kse Tup".
The Control Panel also includes some-one to oversee team members that wish to leave, giving advise on the future. Not an actual wizard, like "Ne" is, but he'd like to think so. Team members that converse with him seem happy enough. Goes by the name
"Foldero Pti Ons" (He says the "t" is silent, by the way. Most people mispronounce his name though...)

Heard about the Visual Studio they are showing off all there Automatic Updates in. Couldnt help thinking while I was sat in my Office that I would love Access to that level of F1. I mean imagine the Vista of scenary in one of those places. Imagine the Expression on the face of my m8s when I Excel to the forefront of the pitlane, just like 'BING' and Im there. I would love to be the one to arrive at china with my Entourage, be on the FrontPage of every F1 magazine like these guys. My face would end up so famous I would need by own Picture Manager, and even the Publisher would be sick of my face by the time I had finished the Works.

Still far from it for me to be a Movie Maker. The Outlook for me ever getting to that point and sitting with some of these greats is slim. I'll just sit here as an Explorer of formula one on the sidelines. Especially considering that they are going to Barhain soon (Family Safety always has to come first guys).

So enough of me trying to be a Writer. But just OneNote. Where every the MapPoints in F1, I'll be watching like a Defender of the sport in a PowerShell facing the Age of Empires ready to win at the wonderfull world of FF1

I wonder if there'll be any FATAL ERRORS? Dont you just hate it whan your computer tells you there's been a fatal error! :o

I wonder if there'll be any FATAL ERRORS? Dont you just hate it whan your computer tells you there's beens a fatal error! :o
I hate it when my computer randomly turns itself off or hibernates (it does both).

I hate it when my computer randomly turns itself off or hibernates (it does both).
Or when it decides to do an update and has to close down to do so. And you're screaming NOOOOO! I DONT WANT THE UPDATE. But you only get the chance to update 'NOW' or 'LATER'. So you say later, it waits till you go to make a coffee and shuts down:dunno:

Back
Top Bottom