The 2012 Season

Tyre News from Sky:

TBY.jpg

Have I got the colours wrong or have they, by the way?

I don't think anyone disagrees with Trulli out but not sure on Petrov.

Does anyone think this 'last min' thing is a bit odd? Trulli has actually tested the car! If the deal was there why not have Petrov in from the first test - or if the deal was on the table(as it seems to have been for a long time) why have Trulli test at all? Especially when they have a new 3rd driver they're raving on about!

Seems odd.

Unless the Paper Chain thread is actually real

I get the feeling that there was a clause in Trulli's contract regarding this kind of scenario, as the article in Autosport references it, and Trulli seems to be rather pragmatic about the whole thing, I guess it will all come out at some point.

Not sure that I am surprised, nor am I expecting much from Petrov, although he is not too bad, but I am fairly sure that, yet again there is more talent in the respective simulators than some of the race cars.

Trulli has had loads of chances and has only really been good at qualifying. Caterham are on the up so sadly he had to go. He can make wine and go carts, he's good at those things.

Lotus have pulled out of the second test due to problem with the chassis, which will require some changes.

Do they then need to undertake the crash tests and homologation again?

Back
Top Bottom