The 2012 Season

Not sure where to put this... but seeing as it may be happening in June 2012 I put it here.

http://planetf1.com/news/3213/7465308/-Ferrari-To-Assist-Kubica-s-Return-

Apparantly Ferrari may help Kubica with his recovery as he has signed a letter of intent for the 2013 season. As long as he's able he may test an F10 fitted with a 1.6 litre V6 engine that would be from the new engine regulations. It's interesting that it is Ferrari who may be aiding Kubica and not Lotus and the fact that they would use a new 1.6 litre V6 instead of an tried and tested 2.4 litre V8 is interesting seeing it would make it more difficult to assess his performance. Does this signal the end of Massa's long relationship with Ferrari?

Whats the betting the decision on who's replacing Massa(if anyone is) doesn't come until after the test! I still think Perez will get it but Ferrari obviously want to make sure they're not missing out on Kubica.

I highly doubt they would let that happen if Kubica comes back to his best, just my opinion.

Hope Massa gets a fair crack next season and actually does well.

Someone with a lot of money obviously is trying to make sure that India still has an interest in F1 and that building that track wasn't all for nothing.

Frankly I'm massively dissapointed. With De La Rosa already in I really was expecting someone like Clos or Van Der Garde - even if they'd kept Liuzzi on I would have thought that was fair enough - but bringing Karthikeyan back is not 'the step forward' they keep going on about or the 'youngster with cash and some potential' they talked about either.

I've been very supportive of HRT and I'm very close to asking the mods to delete every positive comment I've made about them.

I've been very supportive of HRT and I'm very close to asking the mods to delete every positive comment I've made about them.

You and me both Rasp. HRT were the new Osella for me but at least the other Enzo used to employ drivers for their ability rather than ability to pay. Ho hum, there have been worse teams than HRT but they never lasted as long as these guys so maybe they are doing something right.

Despite my despair my money is on Karthikeyan as De La Rosa will not want to lose his record of never having beaten a team-mate ever!

And who's your money on in the rest of the teams?

As it said on the Simpsons, there are three marketing methods. Subliminal, liminal and superliminal. My superliminal attempt can be seen in my signature!

Back
Top Bottom