Television coverage

siffert_fan

Too old to watch the Asian races live.
Contributor
One of the problems with television coverage is that they all-too-frequently do a piss-poor job of covering battles going on in the mid-field or indeed, anywhere except at the front. Sometimes the front runners are all you see, even when they are not battling for position. That makes for rather boring watching.

One of the problems with television coverage is that they all-too-frequently do a piss-poor job of covering battles going on in the mid-field or indeed, anywhere except at the front. Sometimes the front runners are all you see, even when they are not battling for position. That makes for rather boring watching.

Move to America my friend! One of the few good things is the excellent Speed coverage. At Monza I barely saw Lewis all race! Same can be said about many more too! I do have to wake up at 7 to watch it, but then its off to church and on with my day!

I didn't know that I apologize for that. And the feed may be the same but they will show different replays and such. And I don't know I guess we just have varying opinions on it because in my opinion the coverage has been great except for a few races.

I dont know because the guys on Speed sometimes mention what happens in a replay before it even comes on but other times it comes on and they're saying "Well lets see what happens here"

Whilst waiting for the bus back to the station on Saturday saw flashing blue lights of out riders, followed by two cars with similar, then a Ferrari being driven by a man with a full head of hair, window down and waving to the crowds. What a waste of money when the car could just have been driven along the road without any fuss.

No prizes for guessing who it was.

guys on Speed

At certain points I thought Bob Varsha was watching a completely different race than me on Sunday. Just seemed to be out there in space....

And during Friday practice he tried to make a case that Stewards should indeed take into account who the aggrieved party was in an incident and hand out discipline accordingly. Luckily he was shot down immediately by Hobbs and Matchett.

See two of them know what theyre talking about! I don't know I don't pay attention too much to what they have to say, except Will Buxton is brilliant in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom