Poll Staying up late ? Getting up early ? Watch it at a sensible hour ?

To watch it live or not watch it live that is the question.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, i always avoid f1 forums if i didn't watched the race yet. And then out of habbid the first thing you do when you hit the net is click the autosport.com link.:rolleyes:
I managed to avoid both of those, then followed someone's facebook link to a news article on a completely, utterly different subject, only to be presented with a grinning photo of the top three. Sometimes I hate the internet. :givemestrength:

Ah well, it still managed to be a suitably fascinating quali...

Brogan, I won't even answer the phone, some twit will spill the beans. Here in the colonies (Canada) we can watch Live at 2:00 Am or comfortably when repeated at 10:00 AM Sunday, with a nice breakfast (which I won't get at 2AM)

Been up since 1:30am, have a sick daughter, so the coffee has been flowing, can't go back to bed now, so may as well stay up & switch on Sky F1 HD and go from there....

Having cleverly booked to go on holiday where there is no tv/Internet or 3G I'd been avoiding all forms of social media, news, radio etc but to my delight I took a punt around 5am and had enough signal from my iPhone (I LOVE my iPhone) to tether Sky Go, so watched quali then the race!!
Great race today and I have to say I think the Sky crew did a great job, not that I've watched the whole thing yet...

Back
Top Bottom