Poll Staying up late ? Getting up early ? Watch it at a sensible hour ?

To watch it live or not watch it live that is the question.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quali and race live. Unfortunately in hospital Fri for a minor op, so will miss practices. Coffee and panne au chocolat are the ususal Australia race breakfast:)

Up early this morning and watched the whole of FP2 before going to work. Woohoo. Kind of glad I didn't watch FP1 at 1am given the weather, I value my sleep more than watching a wet practice.

Fingers crossed qually is dry. PLEASE.

It's bad - watched the start of FP1 - just so I could see the cars, and the end of FP2 after the alarm had gone off.

I predict little sleep this weekend :(

Thanks to St Paddy's Day I doubt I'll be in any fit state to get up for the GP. Plus it's on Sky, which I don't have :( (I know I could stream it but it's a moot point)

I'm pretty gutted I'm not going to be able to watch it live tomorrow now. I'm out in the afternoon as well so I'm going to have to wait until the evening to watch crappy highlights. Hopefully I'll manage to get through the day without seeing the result before I watch it at least. Expect a similar post Saturday night because it will be even more depressing not to be able to watch the race live :(.

EDIT: OMG I think RTL might stream it live in Switzerland for free. Only one way to find out - time to set the alarm!!!

EDIT: OMG I think RTL might stream it live in Switzerland for free. Only one way to find out - time to set the alarm!!!

Omg you lucky bugger (if they do of course). I don't have Sky and am refusing to pay for (on top of being skint anyway) so I'll be watching the highlights unfortunately...

You should find it on a few channels in Switzerland, if you're like me then all you need now is some (english) commentary! (chat also works)

I woke up at 4 thinking I'd just heard that Grosjean had got pole. No way was I going back to sleep after that!

Great session, exciting results - but I think Hill could do with calming down a bit... Never thought I'd say that!

Back
Top Bottom