Head To Head Sebastian Vettel vs Daniel Ricciardo

...But to come back to the point of the thread....

Russia will be very interesting ; Will Seb and Daniel have strictly midfield cars and ( if so) will DR flight like blazes and Seb just not give a toss or will Seb be determined to maintain his recent run of good results V's DR and give us a real battle even though its only for the minor places....

with so many potential sub-plots still to unfold in the rest of the season I am just sorry we will not get 2015 to compare the two head to head and make a more considered judgement of their strengths.

Mephistopheles RasputinLives Seem people will find it is about time Vettel got bought down to mortality status this season and the added bonus he's leaving the team as well like I said the whole of Australia will be feeling smug about what has happened to Vettel including Webber

Yes Webber has proven he is an average driver or lacking a few essential ingredients beside luck and the belief that Vettel had full backing of the RB Management therefore could not beat Vettel.

So against a quality driver is Vettel being truly shown up ala Piquet ?

Late in FP2 today Sirotkin put forward the view that because of the blown diffuser Vettel didn't have to worry about tyres, he could just run flat out and still get better wear than the other teams; thenthis year he has had to learn to handle them which accounts for some of his problems.

It struck me during the race whether Seb was thinking more of his future team when driving today. Kvyat certainly seemed to be when he capitulated rather easily to the two Red Bulls.

Horner apparently said team orders between Vettel and Ricciardo was never an issue ..just as well that Seb does not have to move over as Horner says it was a long shot that Daniel could pull it off

Back
Top Bottom