Head To Head Sebastian Vettel vs Daniel Ricciardo

RasputinLives finds it inconceivable that anyone could be in the camp that doesn't think that Vettel measures up against the other world champs on the grid and so he likes to make silly comments like that. Please ignore him.

Current World Champions driving in F1

4 times WDC - Sebastien Vettel
2 times WDC - Fernando Alonso
1 time WDC - Jenson Button, Kimi Raikkonen, Lewis Hamilton

What a gimp that Vettel bloke is.

I really don't like being belittled for having an opinion. It is not an invalid opinion and I think that you are all grown up enough to know that.

When did I say Vettel was a gimp? When did I even say he was anything less than good? Stop acting like children.

I wasn't trying to belittle you ExtremeNinja it's just that you've been banging this drum for so long now it's really tiresome. We all know you don't think Vettel is as good as the other but when, in 50 years time, my great grand children look through the pages of the web, hard wired into their brains, they will see 4 years where some bloke called Sebastian Vettel won four Formula 1 titles in a row and will think "wow, he must have been good".

In the same way I look at Fangio's record, or Jackie Stewart. Chances are that there were many around at that time who didn't think either of those drivers were all that but I see multiple World Champions and think they must have been brilliant.

It seems that as of lately Vettel has had the upper hand which is somehow expected since these circuits are his specialty and he owns more than 1 title by winning back-to-back-to-back fly-away races. I still believe Red Bull can win one more this year. Would it be Sochi?

I wasn't banging any drum. In fact, I was just minding my own business before RasputinLives came along with his poking stick. It just gets extremely boring and is huge turn-off when you are attacked for sharing an opinion and attacked when you are keeping the opinion to yourself.

RasputinLives Well yes usually reputations enhances when people are gone . The difference is I guess Helmut is not sticking a gun to Daniel's head and reminding him that he has ready made replacements if he screws up every time

So Vettel managed only to outlast post Webber by 1 season at Red Bull despite being the golden boy well until this season

Webber did say he wished he was still in his prime when racing Vettel - 2010 was his best chance and he did not capitalise

This is all very amusing....

A four times world champion versus a non champion and the four time champion with multiple records to his name has yet to prove himself but the non champion has already done so in less than a season...

I have just fried my logic circuits trying to compute that algorithm...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom