Head To Head Sebastian Vettel vs Daniel Ricciardo

Incidentally Vettel can't retain his title now so be interesting what the team play is now because it is clear Red Bull can get amongst Mercedes when the power deficit is not so great

anything can happen in F1 and usually does

I remember Vettel did not look like winning the drivers title in 2010 with 5 races to go but wins in Singapore, Brazil and dramatically in Abu Dhabi allowed him to steal the title

and Alonso was 47pts back in 2010 before he produced a consistent series of results

So Red Bull should not just throw in the towel

The Mercedes is ridiculously dominant, both Hamilton and Rosberg would have to retire something like 3 times in the next races to give Riccardo a chance.

RasputinLives Seb denies he is running away :whistle: I wish someone had some snippets from the Australian media about this - no doubt they would have twisted to make it sound like Ricciardo is a superior driver

:cheers: Mark Webber must be having a drink somewhere with Daniel

I'm pretty sure there was Josh and Vettel has also said before that he would 'love to drive for Ferrari one day' or something along those lines.

It was interesting to hear Anthony Davidson's view during the Japanese GP coverage. He was convinced that it must have been Ferrari who approached Seb, not the other way round, almost certainly after them having been told by Alonso that he was leaving.

In that case, and if they went to Seb with an offer of the magnitude that has been reported, why would he not accept given his previous statements on Ferrari and the current situation at RBR?

If memory serves Vettel wasn't fantastically remunerated compared to the other top drivers in F1 so if the Scuderia come along with a large suitcase full of cash why not take it? So now Vettel has won in a midfield car, won in the best car and has the chance to rebuild the reputation at the greatest name in F1. He could prove to be the greatest F1 driver of all time.

Last edited:
Why is Mark Webber happy? Hasn't Danny Ric just shown him up to be pretty awful?
But do you think Mark Webber actually gives two shits about that anymore? He's made his money and his fame and now he can relax and drive Porsches and ride bikes and presumably drink lots of hard liquor and say funny stuff.

Back
Top Bottom