Sebastian Vettel: Hostile Questions; Acting Like A World Champion

Brilliant response, and as he showed on Top Gear he has a fantastic sense of humour. Put Clarkson in his place on more than one occasion. What on earth did Byron Young think he was going to achieve with those questions? More crap from the gutter press, I hope they are all found to have been phone hacking and are shut down one tawdry rag at a time.

You could read the title both ways Axle, I read it as "Given that he is the World Champion he's acting like one" rather than "He's acting like a World Champion to be"

I actually read those two Q and A transcripts on the FOM site on Sunday night...and I was wondering why do they allow the Tabloid-type press to ask questions. Most likely, you'd have motor racing or motoring journalist asking Team Order questions in a more polite manner, no?

It's a good thing we've got Pete Windsor still prowling around the Paddock!

This is standard give-and-take from journalist to athlete. Reporters ask stupid questions, sometimes slanted, in order to try and elicit a quotable reply. Athlete's are taught not to take the bait.

In my opinion, Seb has looked like a World Champion because of the way he has driven this year, not because of the way he answers a reporters question.

The same Byron Young who was making things up about Lewis Hamilton slating Schumi afew GP's back?

If he is smited then you know I've just come to the end of my tether.

It's a good thing we've got Pete Windsor still prowling around the Paddock!

This is standard give-and-take from journalist to athlete. Reporters ask stupid questions, sometimes slanted, in order to try and elicit a quotable reply. Athlete's are taught not to take the bait.

In my opinion, Seb has looked like a World Champion because of the way he has driven this year, not because of the way he answers a reporters question.

Did you ever read his rambling "articles" in F1 Racing? He'd come out with some of the most inaccurate rants I've ever heard. Apparently before 09, we were facing a racing formula in which stupid looking cars would simply breeze past each other with no fight. Don't get me started on his aimless ditherings on restart buttons in cars...

Back
Top Bottom