Sebastian Vettel - Double World Champion

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Third place in Japan has secured back to back World Championships for Sebastian Vettel. Youngest race winner, youngest World Champion, youngest double World Champion. The king of Pole Position in 2011, never lower than 4th (with 4 races still to go) and winner of 9 races so far.

Congratulations to Sebastian Vettel, a worthy World Champion.

Wow, no finger.. Dreaded opening this post.. lol

Yeah, congratulations Seb, may you have more competition next year..

Well. Regardless of having the fastest car all season, Sebastian made just one mistake on race day that led to just one loss of position - in the whole season!

That's phenomenal. Well done boy, well deserved, superb WDC :1st:

(I did post this in the Vettel thread but it's more suitable here)

Wow, no finger...

Just so that I don't let anyone down...

_55929830_vettelreuters.jpg

Well done Seb, absoutely fantastic season and he's well and trully shown the oldies up this season. Plus been a double world champion at just 24 is quite sensational.

Did you here Brundle's comment that Vettel was 4 months old when the first race took place at Suzuka in 1987. How old did I feel :(

Amen to that!

Well done Seb - I'm pretty sure it won't be your last but even if it is you're already a legend of the sport.

Congratulations to Sebastian Vettel, a very worthy victor of the 2011 F1 World Drivers Championship.

Not much else to say other than enjoy it as these types of seasons are very rare and, as many top drivers have experienced through the decades, it can change and get tough in a hurry ... so enjoy it while you can.

Well done!

And this also means that Ray will be taken us all for a slap up meal with his winnings!!

As for the wdc, I think it has not really been in doubt since may.

Well done seb, a flawless campaign, and a deserved second championship.

And this also means that Ray will be taken us all for a slap up meal with his winnings!!

As for the wdc, I think it has not really been in doubt since may.

Well done seb, a flawless campaign, and a deserved second championship.

Aha ha!

I began to discount the win (and started to 'pre spend') when, against expectations, Vettel led a 1-2 at Spa for Red Bull while, simultaneously, Hamilton crashed out.and the Ferraris were never looking like seriously challenging.

It really felt like it was 'game over' then for sure.

Back
Top Bottom