Schumacher Injured

Everyone has an ex, be it boyfriend or girlfriend. I've been lucky, I still count most of them as friends, even though Mrs Resta and I got together in 1989. I doubt HHF has any animosity towards Michael, and Corinna is proving to be the right person for Michael. His situation is still dire, and many could not cope with what she has to face. Money helps of course, but emotionally the strain must be immense.

Of course money helps it is much easier to cope if you can afford round the clock care for your injured partner, I mean truthfully she only has to talk to him and hold his hand, she doesn't have to change him when he soils himself or wash him or spoon feed him, there are many people with partners in a similar condition to Michaels and they have to cope with it on there own with no help from anyone so lets not try and make her out to be some kind of saint, she is doing what she is obliged to do for her husband and has it a great deal easier than most in her position, but that does not make her a bad person I am just giving people a reality check here....

The reality is she has to cope with the immense tragedy of seeing the person she loves incapacitated physically and mentally, made even worse by her memory of who and what he used to be. Any physical assistance she provides, with help or otherwise, is not where the stress and difficulties she copes with lie, her life has become a tragedy also.

Last edited:
So you totally dismiss my post then, I'm not surprised really after all the suffering of the one in the public eye is more important than the suffering of the many who suffer in silence, as has been proven by your man on the cross obviously...

I have absolutely no idea what you mean. All I was doing was voicing my opinion that the emotions involved would be far harder to cope with than the physical disabilities. And why the hell you feel the need to have a poke at me because of my religious beliefs is beyond me and has nothing to do with the topic.

I was very much thinking of the global sense when I said her situation was made worse by who and what Michael used to be during his career well before this tragedy. When I said that I was referring to his larger than life global presence. Nothing in my posting was insular.

I'm a pretty cold hearted, cynical bastard myself, but Mephistopheles I've no idea what you are trying to achieve with this.
Yes, a lot of people die and suffer. Yes, most of the times it doesn't happen to multi millionaires who could afford the best possible 24/7 care.
But how on earth does this make Michaels and Corrinas suffering any less painful? He can't buy himself his former state back. And she can't buy her old husband back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom