Rugby RBS Six Nations 2013

I'm surprised RBS has got any money left to sponsor the Six Nations....

The RBS sponsorship deal was made prior to all the issues and bail outs, and runs I believe for a further couple of years. If the publicity helps the bank in a positive way, it may mean that the taxpayer gets a return on the investment which can only be a good thing.

Later on today the only two teams who can do a grand slam this year will meet. So it will be down to either one or zero after the match.

Good win for England in awful conditions. Don't mention the GS words, as it's still early days, with many hurdles to jump, shouldn't take any opponent lightly and you never know what's over the horizon... :unsure:

But like I said, good England performance with few mistakes and good discipline. :)

Two very different wins for England, but both impressive in their own right. There are three difficult weekends to tackle before the mountaintop - first a frighteningly wounded France.

People believe that football came first and rugby came later when William Webb Ellis caught a football in his hands (Which was allowed.) and then ran with it (Which was not.) during a game and it was called Rugby because it was supposed to have happened at Rugby School, is in fact a myth, people were playing numerous types of ball games using the hands long before football was invented.....

Webb Ellis was rather more interested in cricket than he was of football and it is said that he would cheat at cricket.

Yet strangely the William Webb Ellis Cup is still presented to the winners of the Rugby Union World cup....

Back
Top Bottom