1. Still likelyLife_W12 said:1. The Korean Grand Prix will not take place
2. There will be no on track overtaking at Valencia
3. Kamui Kobyashi will win a race
4. Felipe Massa won't be the same after the accident and will retire at season's end
5. There will be another "-gate" scandal to rock the sport after "Spygate" and "Crashgate"
6. Someone will crash in the Abu Dhabi pit tunnel
7. There will be a crash at Monaco so huge, not fatal, that it will put the future of that circuit in doubt
2. Mayble but considering this years stats...............
3. No chance
4. Well he's resigned till 2012
5. There's been plant of controversy, but none worthy of a "-gate"
6. Not yet
7. Well there weren't really any crashes worthy of being called huge except Barrichello