Pirelli tyres.Pedro De la Rosa.

The tyres don't need to be that clear - last year they did because we were working out who was doing what strategy by what was being fitted. However, with the tyres going off, its quite unlikely to tell us that much anyway...

Err um wheres reverse.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/90484 Jarno Trulli said he was actually quite happy with the behaviour of Pirelli's tyres during the Australian Grand Prix, despite some criticism of them after the event.
The Italian said after the Melbourne race that he was "shocked" by how much the tyres have changed since winter testing.
"The most important thing to be said is that every result this weekend, whether positive or negative, has a common cause: the Pirelli tyres," Trulli wrote in his column for Repubblica newspaper.
"They've left us all shocked. I don't mean they were better or worse than we had expected, I mean that they were completely different: it's as if they have been changed since the last tests in Barcelona."
Although the Lotus driver conceded the tyres were different than during testing, he said he was actually pleased with the job done by Pirelli.
"I think that came from a completely wrong translation because I see Pirelli did a good job from Australia," Trulli told a news conference in Sepang. "We didn't expect to have a problem with the tyre warm-up. There wasn't degradation, one driver did a one-stop strategy.

Back
Top Bottom