Poll Out of Ten - 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix

2013 Bahrain Grand Prix Out of Ten

• Total voters

mjo

Procrastinating
Contributor
Hugely exciting from my point of view - fantastic racing, despite the ease of the race win.
PS: try and vote based on overall entertainment :).

10 for the third time this year. Racing doesn't get any better than that. Glad the cameras didn't follow Vettel round on his own for the whole race because we would have missed some very very impressive driving battles.

I can't deny there were some good battles throughout: Button v PĂ©rez, Hamilton v Webber.

I'll give it an 8.

Much as I dislike the circuit, I have to give the race an 8. Some great battles and some very impressive drives. Di Resta did a terrific job.

7, disappointing start and no battle for the lead, but everything else was superb, clean, hard and fantastic racing, that's how it should be

Great race, I have nothing against this track, I think mainly because of the 2010 race the track gets a lot of unfair criticism.

Lovely battles throughouts, DRS was less of an issue than in China. Finally they figured out that putting two DRS zones one after the other is not ideal, hopefully they'll learn from it.

There wasn't even a phase of the race were there wasn't any action, great racing throughout.

A little lacklustre at the front, as the positions 1 and 2 were very much cemented.

I'll give it an 8 and a half :).

Aye he did, but he had to move, once he found me creeping around his house several times. :twisted:

But it's got nothing to do with my views on the circuit and the race.

Gave it an 8 and realized that my rankings for the past three races are probably artificial compared with this week. Good to see all of the fighting back and forth for P3 on down. Also glad to see RoGro finally have a good drive. New chassis looked really good for him and so far he seems to have his recklessness under control . I am getting slightly worried that Vettel may be running away and hiding again but hopefully Kimi can keep the pressure on.

Back
Top Bottom