Poll Out of ten - 2012 Chinese Grand Prix

2012 Chinese Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
Can't see where the 'boring first half' comments come from as I felt that, pretty much, the whole race was edge-of-seat stuff.

As usual I didn't have any English commentary but I was eagerly watching for (note, I said watching, not wishing!) the Mercs to cave in and get swamped by the McLarens within the first 6-10 laps, but it didn't happen.

No complaints about Nico's win margin as he was clearly faster that Schumi before the pit-stop fiasco, but it would have been nice to see if Schumi could have fought with the 2nd-10th battle that seemed to last forever.

The captions were quite amusing as they were finding it hard to keep up with who was involved in which tussle - I was half expecting a 'battle for 2nd' list of about a dozen drivers at one stage.

So, overall, a NINE from me and easily the best race of the season so far - don't rate SC races much!

Wasn't a great result for me, everyone I seemed to support had a bad race.

But since it's not about that and just about the entertainment of the race, well I did find the first half a little uninteresting, and I was tempted to fast forward it at one point.

But the last several laps it was edge of the seat stuff, quite exciting, but that's only because the split strategies, if everyone did the same number of stops like they usually did, I think it would have been pretty boring.

Oh! And also, I did enjoy Webber trying to fly again LOL

Give it a 8

Back
Top Bottom