Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

HamVsBerg

Best possible duel as far as I'm concerned. It was last year and this season with a title on the line Nico has shown his resolve.

Many people on here were trying to rubbish the Championship before and after Spain because it looked like there was a possibility that Lewis could make easy work of it. And they also claimed that he was playing mind games and blowing smoke up Nico's ass when he openly told the world that Rosberg was faster than him at a couple meetings, but through superior race craft and aggressive maneuvers he was able to still come out on top. Nico openly told the world how much that annoyed him and he has clearly taken the initiative to become even more aggressive still.

image.jpg

I can't believe people are saying that Nico gave the time back He just wasn't as quick. That was obvious before Nico cut the chicane and after Nico cut the chicane. Nico gave nothing back. He took back what was been taken away from him on the circuit by capitalising on his own mistake and snatching it off of the circuit. Another hollow victory over his teammate.

He definitely slowed in turns one and two but I find that irrelevant to be honest whether or not Lewis could have taken him on the home straight anyway even if Nico hadn't have floored it off track is a matter of pure speculation and one which simply cannot be answered, also Nico cut the chicane due to a braking error he had no choice but to do so unless someone is saying he cut it on purpose which is a completely different kettle of fish, I suppose he could have tried to make the corner but that could have ended up with both Nico and Lewis out of the race..

Last edited:
It's funny that Hamilton could once overtake someone by shortcutting a chicane, give the place back immediately and still get penalized (by way of a retrospective rule change), while Rosberg is allowed to accelerate through a run-off area setting his fastest race lap, in order to stay ahead, completely unpunished. And then questions why he was even investigated.

Hamberg He has a valid point.

There's just a certain smell coming from this and the Monaco incident that doesn't sit well with me at the moment, but I'll give Rosberg the benefit of the doubt. However if something else happens then frankly I just don't see how Rosberg's actions can be called anything but deliberate.

Common strategy for both pilots is advantage for team.
But may be for pilot more useful has different own strategy.
May be in Canada's race was no need second pitstop for Hamilton?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom