Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Pendulums (or is it pendula?) can, by definition, swing both ways.
It's Monday morning, and yes I haven't thought about that one.

But in a alternate Universe were Steve Hawkins could explain, the Pendula/Pendulum is currently in a stationary transfixed position that is closer to the Universe of Hamilton that Rosberg, but yes that transfixed period could easily change...........

I was trying to find a better word than 'Transfixed', but it is Monday morning.

ATL11 the question is, has the pendulum swung so far in Hamilton's direction that it's about to turn and start swinging back, or does it still have plenty of travel remaining on its Hamilton-bound trajectory?

Or is the anaolgy not that of a pendulum at all but more like a tug o' war, where the momentum gained by Hamilton makes it easier and easier for him to continue gaining ground and harder and harder for Rosberg to halt the slide and turn it back in his favour?

Or is it neither of these?

It would be a travesty whichever driver won the WDC due to double points.

Stupid gimmicky dumbing down pisses me right the **** off.

I agree with you on the general principle of the double points being stupid. However it wouldn't be a travesty if Lewis won it on double points.

Right now we are 9 wins for Hamilton, 4 for Rosberg and 3 for Ricciardo. This is with Rosberg having had slightly better luck than Lewis, and having taken Lewis out at Spa while going on to second himself.

Quite frankly if you look at the year's results, Nico's title attempt looks far more pathetic than the points standings suggest.

Last edited:
That's as may be Batman, but I wouldn't mind betting that it wouldn't stop a sizeable number of people declaring for evermore that 'Hamilton only won the title in 2014 because double points were awarded for the final race', just as many continue to claim that he only won in 2008 because Glock slowed down for him at Interlagos.

Back
Top Bottom