Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

I would like to read that clarification if possible. It would be very interesting if it happens to exonerate him, because it would also exonerate Lewis and give Nico's "making a point" a little less tenable.

"I absolutely hate coming second to Lewis" The words of one Nico Rosberg after China (or somewhere). With the title fight now at boiling point Hamilton takes his self proclaimed adversary at the first corner. Cue the red mist and the driving like a hot headed amateur.

Last edited:
snowy from what I remember, they concluded that Rosberg's trajectory was not a violent and sudden swerve to the right, so much as a smooth and natural extension of his exit from the previous corner.

I believe the stewards might all have been German, of Finnish extraction. :whistle:

When the :censored: did Lewis deliberately run a driver off the track like that?
I can remember some scraps with Massa which ended in tears and Lewis not innocent in all of these.
Lewis has had enough penalties for incidents, but ofcourse in all of these he was really innocent.

Last edited:
snowy from what I remember, they concluded that Rosberg's trajectory was not a violent and sudden swerve to the right, so much as a smooth and natural extension of his exit from the previous corner.

I believe the stewards might all have been German, of Finnish extraction. :whistle:
Well Lewis can not be (but has been) accused of a sudden swerve during the Belgium GP, there was nothing sudden about it... Perhaps Nico should be penalised.

I would like to take issue with that article and the opinions expressed, they all depend upon the assertion that racing room is subjective and that legislation is only there to keep things from getting out of control. Whilst perfectly fine and probably true this incident doesn't follow any of the conventions and etiquette of any field of sporting endeavour. It is categorically not allowed for any sportsman or woman to retaliate, it is the function of the referee, steward, governing body to adjudicate and penalise transgression of the rules. To use your car in a retaliatory manor "to make a point" is in contravention of every convention in motorsport. Saying it was a low speed corner and not a dangerous manoeuvre is not an unbiased argument. It is the utterance of the insane, there are countless cases of innocuous retaliations mortally wounding and killing people. You just don't do it! Period!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom