Name that car...

It wouldn't be Cecotto in an Ensign as he didn't drive for them... Doh!

However, he did drive for Theodore who rebranded the Ensign's in the early 80's

Okay, what car is this?

Attachments

• p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 130
That looks like a very beautiful Minardi, possibly from around 1990*, and I'm guessing the driver was Pier-luigi Martini?

* Just checked, they were using Pirellis until the end of 90, so '91?

It's not the M191 but I'll give it to you - it was the M192, which I'm sure would have been your next guess!

Over to you Muddy.

cider_and_toast said:
I think it's a Mclaren M23?

Certainly looks like a McLaren (Marlboro branding is a bit of a giveaway), although I have no idea of the model

I think I agree with CAT, but I had to cheat to come up with that conclusion :embarrassed: Was it not the one that Villeneuve (the decent driver, not the other young upstart) drove?

I think you may be trying to throw us a curved ball here CaT, that is either Hector Rebaque driving the HR100 he used to mess around at the back of the grid in OR Hector Rebaque driving one of the 2nd hand Lotus 79's he used to mess around at the back of the grid in.

Curve ball chucked and caught by FB. Tis' indeed a Rebaque HR100 (an almost carbon copy of the Lotus 79) that Hector tooled around in.

Okay, this is a classic from the 70's but I'm going to be quite strict I want car maker, model and driver please.

Attachments

• quiz car2.jpg
    quiz car2.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom